Whether representing a buyer, seller, lender, party seeking to clear a title, or otherwise, we make the entire real estate conveyance process as stress free and clear as possible. We have over 20 years of experience. Our services include the following:
- Draft/negotiate the Offer to Purchase, and Purchase and Sale Agreement;
- Resolve issues arising during the purchase/sale process, including but not limited to title issues;
- Explain the mortgage process;
- Prepare the Deed and if needed Power of Attorney for sales;
- Coordinate and schedule, and represent you at the closing, and review all closing documents and explain their meaning and significance; and
- Resolve disputes/issues arising during the closing process, including inspection issues, Escrow Agreements and Use and Occupancy agreements.
Refinance closings can have many similar title and other issues as purchases. We recognize that property owners refinance for a variety of reasons. Some of the common reasons that people refinance real estate include:
- Obtain lower interest rates;
- Reduce term of loan;
- Reduce monthly payments;
- Get cash for home improvement projects;
- Use the equity to reduce debt, while making the interest payments tax deductible;
- Change loan type – adjustable rate mortgages, fixed rate loans, conventional mortgages; and
- Manage real estate assets as part of financial plan.
We travel throughout the state to meet with clients to ensure closings are handled quickly and professionally.
8 Winchester Street
Boston, MA 02116
REAL ESTATE, ESTATE PLANNING, & LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
"Thank you for all your hard work in representing us in this issue. The outcome was better than expected, thanks to your professional knowledge. We appreciate all you have done for us. We will definitely refer anyone who would need your expertise in the future."